HOW TO SHED POST BABY FAT
Post baby weight or fat is the weight gained as a result of pregnancy. You have just given birth to a new life,it took your body a whole 9months to go through this process so don’t be in a hurry to get your pre-baby body back. It’s a
gradual process that requires time,commitment and consistency.This article tells us how to shed post baby weight after delivery.
SOME TIPS TO LOSE WEIGHT
1. Exercise regularly- Skips are a great way to loose post baby weight accumulated on the arm and middle parts of your body.Squats are also great to maintain and increase your bum .You can also dance or take a walk
Take note: The aim is to do something.
2. Drink enough water(at least 3litres daily)
3. Eat foods rich in fibre, i.e potatoes,oats etc
4. Include vegetables in your meals, lots of vegetables.
5. Reduce or avoid sugar completely. You can substitute date powder or honey for sugar( remember moderation is key).
Note:Reducing sugars can help you curb your appetite and make you loose weight
6. Reduce your intake of processed foods. You can have a slice of cake instead of eating a whole lot. Have one meatpie instead of taking two.
7. Avoid carbonated beverages ( if you must have it make it once in a while, it shouldn’t be a regular thing). Some of us can drink 3 bottles of coke everyday which is not healthy at all.
8. Eat your dinner 3 hours before bedtime. If you sleep at 11or 12 and you have your dinner at 6pm, the possibility of you getting hungry later is high, that’s why a lot of us end up eating at odd hours, so it’s best to have your dinner this way
9. Reduce fried and oily foods. Air fry or grill instead
10. Breastfeed your baby as much as possible.
11. Rest… Get good quality sleep. Poor sleeping habit is one of the biggest risk factor for weight gain
Last but not the least
12. Portion control is key ( get small bowls or measuring cups) to help control the quantity of food you eat at a meal.
There is no easy road to success, hard work and determination is key.
IMPORTANCE OF WEIGHT LOSS
1. It gives you confidence.
2. It keeps you healthy
3. It makes you attractive
4.In addition to lowering the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and high blood pressure, it can also lower the risk of cancer.