Are you looking for a new tasty drink? Are you in search for a healthy alternative to Cola drink? If your answers to these questions are positive, then you are in luck as I’ve got the right drink for that.
Mango juice is a healthy easily prepared beverage made from ripe juicy mangoes.
Now that mango is in season, a glass of mango juice will be an ideal drink for whatever time of the day, be it morning, with a snack during lunch, or after a nice dinner.
BENEFITS OF MANGO JUICE:
1. It is a very delicious and healthy beverage.
2. It contains essential vitamins such as vitamin C which boost normal body function.
3. It contains necessary minerals and ions.
4. It is cheap and easy to prepare.
5. It confers glucose to the body which is vital for mental and physical activities.
6. It contains antioxidants which help get rid of harmful oxygen radicals in the body.
1. 6 large ripe juicy mangoes or 5 cups (525g) of mango lumps.
2. 4 cups (950ml) of water or milk.
3. 3 tablespoons (36 g) of sugar, optional.
4. 1/2 cup (70 g) of ice cubes, optional.
1. Cleave the mangoes into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
To chop a mango, peel the flesh away from the seed in the center of the fruit.
Slice the 2 pieces with the most mango tissue into a grid and scoop the fruit out with a spoon.
At that point, cautiously utilize a little knife to strip off the fruit encompassing the seed. You ought to get around 5 cups (525 g) of mango lumps.
Guarantee that there’s no peel on any of the lumps.
You may require an alternate number of mangoes relying upon the size and variety of mangoes. For instance, Alphonso mangoes are smaller, so you may require a greater amount of them.
2. Put the lumps into a blender with water or milk and the discretionary sugar.
On the off chance that you’d like the flavour of the mango to truly sparkle, pour 4 cups (950 ml) of water into the blender. If you incline toward a creamier beverage, you could utilize milk instead. You can likewise add 3 tablespoons (36 g) of sugar in the event that you need the mango juice to be significantly sweeter.
Have a go at subbing coconut milk for the water or milk in the event that you’d like another non-dairy choice.
You can utilize your favourite sweetener like honey or agave, or leave out additional sugar if the mangoes are sweet.
3. Blend the juice for 30 seconds or more until it’s smooth.
Put the cover on the blender and mix up the ingredients until the mango is totally pureed. Continue to mix until the mango blends with the water or milk.
Hint: If you need the juice to have a chilled and foamy texture, add 1/2 cup (70 g) of ice cubes before you mix the juice.
4. Pour the juice through a sieve in the event that you need light mango juice.
On the off chance that you utilized mangoes that had observable fiber strands, you might need to sift the juice.
Set a fine-network sieve over a pitcher or measuring container and empty the mango juice into it. The juice will dribble into the pitcher, leaving the thick strands in the sieve.
Dispose of the mash whenever you’ve wrapped up sieving the juice.
On the off chance that your mangoes were smooth or you wouldn’t bother about a thicker juice, you can skirt sifting it.
5. Empty the mango juice into serving glasses.
On the off chance that you’d like your juice to be cold, place a couple of ice cubes in each glass before you empty the mango juice into them.
For style, you could also add an additional bit of mango on the glass prior to serving the beverages and enjoy!
You can cover the pitcher of mango juice and refrigerate it for as long as 2 days.
Sadly, there’s nothing you can add to the juice to lengthen its expiry time. For longer-term preservation, consider freezing the juice for as long as 4 months.
As seen in this article, preparing Mango juice isn’t rocket science. So, go ahead and get yourself a new delicious favourite beverage.