WhatsApp is a mobile app designed and programmed for chatting for its users. But it can be used on Computer systems (“Windows and Mac”). We will discuss the various methods of using WhatsApp on your PC.
1. The First Method Is To Use “WhatsApp Web.”
1. On your computer, go to “web.whatsapp.com.”
2. The Second Method Is To Use WhatsApp on PC with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an emulator that creates the needed mobile environment on your computer, making it easy for you to install Mobile Apps such as WhatsApp on your computer.
1. On your computer, go to “bluestacks.com and download BlueStacks Installer on your PC.”
2. By double-clicking on the “BlueStacks Installer File” you will open the file. If you’re using Mac, move the file which you download to “Applications Folder.”
3. Click on “Install Now” and you will see the instructions to install the “BlueStacks Application” completely on your computer.
4. Once the BlueStacks is installed, on its search bar, type in WhatsApp.
5. Click on WhatsApp to install it on your PC from the BlueStacks.
7. WhatsApp will open, type in your number and then click Next.
8. WhatsApp will forward a “Verification Code” to you and if it fails. Click on “Call Me Option” for them to call you.
9. Plug in the “Verification Code” and click enter.
10. Your number will be verified and your New “WhatsApp Account” will go live on your computer.