The use of Coconut oil has been a common thing especially in cooking applications. However, little has been said regarding its application for beauty. Before we proceed further, let me highlight some of the health benefits of Coconut oil.
Diabetes: Coconut oil has proven to be very useful to Type II Diabetes patients. Regular intake of it helps to manage the sugar level for those with Type II diabetes problems.
Gallbladder Disease: Coconut oil has been found to be very useful in reducing the symptoms of Gallbladder disease.
Improves Energy: Coconut oil is an energy booster. It helps the body harness its glucose properly snd improve the overall energy in the body.
Boosts Immune System: The use of Coconut oil also helps your immune system to become strong making easy for your body to fight diseases.
Reduces Inflammation: A virgin coconut oil has high quantity of antioxidant and anti-inflammation properties. Regular intake will help to reduce inflammation problem.
Yeast Infection: Based on its rich content, Coconut oil can be use for the treatment of Yeast Infection.
Balances Hormones: Another good benefit of coconut oil is the ability it has to balance your hormone.
Despite the above mentioned properties, coconut oil has great properties that can beautify your face. Due to its natural components, it acts as a moisturizer, cleanser, and even as a sunscreen. Coconut oil’s antioxidant helps it to protect skin and effect healing on the skin. It also contains fatty acids which assists its anti-inflammation properties.
- Rub pure Coconut oil on your face regularly to eliminate Sunburn that occurred as a result of harsh rays from the sun, redness, and itching.
- Use coconut oil to remove makeup rather than using chemicals.
- Rubbing Coconut oil regularly reduces wrinkles on your face. The end result of this, is a reduced aging process.
- Adding 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 5 tablespoon of coconut with any of your favorite essential oils together and using it to wash your face can serve as a homemade face wash.
- Another good use of Coconut oil for beautification is lip Balm. All you need to do is to make a few drop of coconut oil on your Lip Balm or Chapstick to keep your lips moist all day.
- To keep your face smooth, you can drop little quantity of coconut oil into your moisturizer and apply it on your face every night.
- You can make good face scrub by mixing your coconut oil with coconut sugar. Use it for at least 2 to 3 times in a week to achieve a smoother skin.
- A mixture of coconut oil and any essential oil can be used to treat insect bite.