CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE; A DELICACY
Chicken curry sauce is a yummy sauce that goes down well with rice, pasta or even bread ( yes it does!). It is an intercontinental delicacy that has its origin from the Asian continent. Once you have had a taste of chicken curry sauce, it’s not what you would easily forget in a hurry. It has a creamy and sumptuous taste that doesn’t fail to titillate one’s palate. This article will take you through steps on how to prepare chicken curry sauce.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO PREPARE CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE
To prepare this delicacy, you need the following ingredients.
NOTE: Feel free to add other ingredients that you prefer. This recipe is not restricted to just the ingredients mentioned in this article.
1. Bell pepper which we popularly call green pepper.
2. Carrot: This is a key ingredient no matter the recipe you choose to use.
3. Green beans: Another key ingredient that adds a distinct flavor to the chicken curry sauce
4. Shredded chicken flesh
5. Spring onions or white onions. (Whichever works for you)
6. Baking flour which serves as a thickener
8. Ground pepper
10. Vegetable oil
11. Milk or cream for that special creamy taste. (optional)
STEPS TO PREPARE CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE
1. Chop your vegetables( bell pepper, green beans, carrot, onions)
2. Season the chicken and cook till done. Separate the flesh from the bone and lay aside. I prefer shredding the chicken flesh.
3. Pour vegetable oil into your cooking pot.
4. Add onions and other chopped vegetables
5. Add your seasoning to taste. Don’t forget to add your curry for the perfect color.
6. Add ground pepper if you can’t do without something spicy.
7. Allow it to boil lightly so that the vegetables don’t turn black from the heat.
8. Add the thickener( flour) to desired thickness
9. Put off the heat and allow it to cool then lastly add your cream or milk.
10. Your chicken curry sauce is ready to be served with rice or pasta.