The fight against body odor is critical to success in your career, relationship, and every area of your life.
Body odor can be a turn-off for everyone that may be interested in you. It will drive good partners away and can hamper your self-confidence. You know how humiliating it can be, it’s not something that can be overlooked.
I understand that it’s not your fault that you sweat, so I will introduce you to some natural ways to fight body odor.
5 NATURAL WAYS TO FIGHT BODY ODOR
First, you need to understand that maintaining personal hygiene is essential to fighting body odor, so ensure that keep your body and clothes clean always. Let’s go through the natural remedy recommended for fighting body odor:
USE OF FRESH TOMATOES:
Tomatoes are not just good for your delicious sauce alone. It can help you fight body odor efficiently. It contains antiseptic properties that destroy odor-producing bacteria.
Here is how it works:
- Get fresh tomatoes that can generate at least 2 cups of tomato juice.
- Squeeze out the juice and add it to a bucket of water.
- Bathe with this or soak yourself in it for 20-30 minutes.
USE OF VINEGAR:
Vinegar assists in balancing the pH of the skin and kills any odor-producing bacteria.
Take a cotton pad and dab some vinegar (white and apple cider both work) over the areas that are prone to sweating. Do it regularly, till you notice a change.
USE OF GREEN TEA:
Green tea is known for its health benefits and beyond that, it can help combat body odor by keeping the skin dry.
To get started:
- Boil a little amount of water
- Add some green tea leaves
- Dip a cotton ball in the concoction and apply to your sweat-prone areas, once it’s cold. Use this tip only 2-3 times a week.
USE OF LEMON:
Lemon doesn’t just help you shed stomach fat it also helps in ensuring that there is a balance in the pH of the skin.
This is simple and effective for use:
First, Cut a lemon in half. Second, apply it to your underarm area. Third, be sure to squeeze a little juice as you go.
Also, you can add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and lemon juice each to create a paste. Apply it on the armpits and wash it clean after 10 minutes.
USE OF COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil contains lauric acid. This acid helps to fight odor-producing bacteria in our bodies. Here is how it works;
- Get a quantity of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of citric acid powder, and 1 cup of water.
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil directly to the sweat-prone areas of your body.
- Mix the citric acid powder with water and use it as the last rinse before you step out of the shower.
- Concentrate on the armpits and the groin area.
- Towel dry your body and apply coconut oil again.
USE OF BAKING SODA
Baking Soda facilitates the absorption of moisture and minimizes the growth of bacteria in damp places. It can be used in different ways to fight body odor. They include the following:
- Use it like talcum powder and put it on your underarms and between your toes.
- Pour in your closed shoes and leave them overnight to prevent any smell. Don’t forget to dust them before wearing them!
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a cup of water, fill the liquid in an old body mist bottle, and spray daily on your underarms. Make sure to let the area dry before wearing your clothes so that they don’t get stained. Are you looking for how to fight body odor, try any one of these natural remedies and drop your feedback in the comment box below!!