Ways to download music from iTunes
Once you’ve purchased music from iTunes, you can download it to any of your authorized computers, both at home and in the office. You may want to use a specific song that you bought at home to accompany a business presentation for work. ; or add the song to your company website. You can download previously purchased music where and when you need it. Whenever you get a new device or lose the piece you bought from iTunes, you can always re-download it to an authorized computer for free. Downloading previously purchased music allows you to skip the step of syncing devices or to copy files from one device to another. In this article, we’ll explain the step-by-step way to download music from itunes
How to download and install iTunes
To use and download music, you first have to download iTunes and install it. Here are the steps
1. Go to the iTunes webpage.
2. Click on the icon “Get it from Microsoft.”
3. Then select the location you’d like to save the file and save
4. It starts downloading. After it has downloaded finish, click on the run icon you see.
5. Then you click on next. You’ll be given three options. The first one is to choose to add a shortcut on your desktop homepage. Then, you select iTunes as the default music player. Lastly, you turn on the automatic updates for iTunes and other software.
6. Click on finish, and you are done setting up your iTunes software.
How to download contents from iTunes
1. Open iTunes Preferences.
Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences.
Mac: Choose iTunes > Preferences.
2. Click the General button, then click on the Importing Settings button within the 2nd phase of the window.
3. From the Import, Using the pop-up menu, pick out the MP3 Encoder, click on OK to view the settings.
4. Select one or two extra songs on your library, then from the Advanced menu, pick out Create MP3version. The songs get transformed.
5. Make certain each iTunes and your Player window are open (double click on My Computer and gain access to the function that reads “Removable garage device”).
6. Once you’ve got each iTunes and the player window open, limit every window so which you have identical bins facet.
7. Click on every of the transformed songs out of your iTunes tune library, which you want to download. You can keep the CTRL button down to your keyboard for more than one track.
8. Using your mouse, sincerely drag and drop the tune decided on into the window of your Player.
9. The Player will flash purple because the songs are being downloaded.
How To download already purchased songs
Open iTunes and choose iTunes Store. Click the “Purchased” link in the menu on the right. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password, and choose Sign In. You’ll see some icons at the top right of the window, select the type of item you want to download. Choose from Music, Movies, TV Shows, or Audiobooks. You can also choose to show items “All” or “Not in my library.” Select the cloud icon next to the “Download All” button in the lower right corner of the screen to download the items to your computer.