Have ever needed airtime so badly and you did not know what to do or how? Well worry no more because here are the codes for borrowing airtime from all networks in Nigeria
N/B: You have to be eligible for this to be successful.
HOW TO BORROW AIRTIME FROM GLO
Note: You must be a prepaid user, the sim has to be at least four months old and you must have an active usage history of recharging regularly.
- With your mobile phone simply dial*321#
- Create a 4 digit pin of your choice. For example 1345
- Dial *321*pin*amount to borrow the airtime. E.g.: *321*1345*500#
- You will be credited shortly and the service charge is 10%
HOW TO BORROW AIRTIME FROM MTN
Note: The sim must be prepaid, the sim must be registered, your main balance must be below N0 AND N12, you must be recharging monthly frequently and you must have paid any previous xtratime request and the charges associated thereto.
- With your mobile phone dial *606#
- A pop up will show showcasing many categories
- Select a preferred amount that you want to borrow
- You would receive a message with the airtime you want to borrow and the service charge including Value-added tax (VAT) that was charged and your transaction is confirmed but note the service charge is 15%.
HOW TO BORROW AIRTIME FROM AIRTEL
Note: You have to be a prepaid customer, the sim has to be at least three months old and it has to be actively recharged.
- With your mobile phone simply dial *500#
- Click on Borrow airtime
- Select the amount you want to borrow
- Your transaction is immediately confirmed and your service fee is 15%
HOW TO BORROW AIRTIME FROM ETISALAT
- With your mobile phone dial *655*amount# e.g. *655*500#
- Send in the request
- Your transaction is immediately confirmed and the service fee is 10%
I hope this was helpful and if it was drop a comment below and if you are stuck in any process above kindly drop a comment.