WordPress is used by over 60 million websites and has over 58000+plugins. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system that offers many features. However, WordPress plugins make it exceptional and extremely useful.
It is an advantage when you have the right WordPress plugins to help you grow your business online. So, among all these thousands of WordPress plugins, we have carefully reviewed and selected the best 15 WordPress plugins that you should consider using to help grow your business in 2021.
Yoast SEO has been around since 2008 and has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. The SEO plugin helps in search engine optimization and helps you to get more visitors from search engines to your website As we know that Search engine optimization (SEO) is important for driving traffic from search engines. Yoast SEO is without no doubt the best WordPress SEO plugin among others.
The free version has enable-feature which allows you to choose a focus keyword when writing an article for your readers. This also helps in getting traffic when the right focus keyword is used.
Yoast Search Engine Optimiser gives;
- Full control over your site’s breadcrumbs.
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Automatically set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- and so on…
OptinMonster is an ultimate conversion rate optimization software that allows you to get more email subscribers, increase sales, and grow your business. It has a popup feature that also helps in converting website visitors into email subscribers. This WordPress plugin and application helps you get more email subscribers, fast.
OptinMonster has inbuilt high-converting opt-in forms that you can easily customize with their drag & drop builder. It allows you to create beautiful popup forms, email subscription forms, sticky announcement bar (hello bar), gamified spin a wheel opt-in forms, and other types of interactive popups
OptinMonster popups and newsletter opt-in forms are mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
- Drag & Drop Popup Maker option
- Pre-built popup templates to boost conversions
- Exit-intent popups and onsite retargeting
- Smart page targeting and behavior-based personalization
- Popup a/b testing, email marketing integration, and popup analytics
- Full OptinMonster feature list
UpdraftPlus is a popular WordPress backup plugin that allows you to set up automatic backups that you can store on a remote location like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, FTP, Emails DreamObjects, etc
UpdraftPlus allows you to easily restore saved backup. It has a free version and the paid version has more premium features that allow you to back up to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze B2, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV, and Microsoft Azure.
Unlike many other plugins, UpdraftPlus:
- Restores, as well as backing up
- Backs up to more cloud options than any others
- Allows you to set up automatic backup schedules
- Is faster, using up fewer server resources
- In use by over 1 million sites
Also Read: What Search Engine did People Use Before Google
LearnDash is a WordPress LMS plugin that allows you to create and sell online courses from your WordPress website. It has a drag and drops course builder that allows you to quickly add lessons, quizzes, and assignments to build your course.
LearnDash courses are dynamic, engaging, and offer the latest in e-learning industry trends.
Some of the course’s features include;
- LearnDash Focus Mode -offers a branded learning portal!
- Powerful Course Builder – The industry’s best course builder makes course creation a snap
- Advanced Quizzing — offers eight question types, custom messages, question banks, and much more.
- Drip-Feed Content – offers drip-feed your lesson content according to a schedule.
- Flexible Prerequisites – allows you to Set course, lesson, and quiz based prerequisites.
Selling online courses has never been easier, but LearnDash allows you to Set your price, choose the payment schedule, and start taking orders!
- One-Time Purchase – offers one-time price, subscriptions, and a shopping cart supported.
- Subscriptions – Charge a one-time fee, or maximize revenue through recurring payments and subscriptions.
- Shopping Cart – allows Easy implementation of a shopping cart for selling courses.
WooCommerce is one of the fastest-growing and the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution. It is actively used by over 4 million websites.
it is free, flexible, and amplified by a global community. The freedom of open-source allows you to retain full ownership of your store’s content.
It comes with all the powerful features that you need to create an online store;
- It also has a WooCommerce ecosystem now with dedicated WooCommerce hosting, and WooCommerce plugins, and WooCommerce themes.
- It allows you to create beautiful, enticing storefronts with themes suited to your brand and industry.
- It allows you to Showcase digital goods, product variations, custom configurations, instant downloads, and affiliate items.
- it offers different payment options and how you want to get paid.
WPForms is the WordPress user-friendly contact form plugin that comes with a drag & drops online form builder. It allows you to create contact forms, subscription forms, feedback form, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site without any stress
WPFormsworks with all marketing and payment platforms, and allows you to customize and build amazing forms easily. It also comes with options to help you create a custom WordPress user registration form and login page.
MonsterInsights is a Google Analytics plugin for WordPress used by over 2million websites. It allows you to properly integrate your website with Google Analytics. it allows you to see useful information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard. its Audience Report shows you which country your visitors are from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, etc.
The plugin would help you optimize your website accordingly to increase your traffic, subscribers, and revenue. Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allow you to enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks. Other features include Universal Tracking, Google Analytics Dashboard, Real-time Stats, Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking, Page Level Analytics, Affiliate Link & Ads Tracking, EU Compliance (GDPR Friendly), Custom Dimensions, and Performance & Optimize.
MonsterInsights has a free version, but the pro version is the most effective.
8. AdSense Integration WP QUADS
WPQuads is an Advanced Ad Inserter & Adsense plugin built for WordPress which allows you to manually set up and display Adsense ads on your website.
Some of its amazing features include;
- NEW Geo-Targeting: Target the ads based on the city and countries.
- Deeply integrates with AMP plugins like AMPforWP, Official AMP by Google.
- Easy to use Modern options panel built on React JS.
- Google Adsense support: It gives a deep integration with the ad types of Google Adsense like Display ads, In-feed ads, In-article ads & Auto ads. You can define fixed or responsive sizes for the ads.
- Google AD Manager, formerly Double Click for Publishers (DFP) support.
- 8 Ad vendors support and 20 more on the development roadmap
- 12 Ads positions that help you control where the ad will appear.
- 10 Post Specific Ads Control: 10 Conditional Ad visibility positions that allow you to control (include/exclude) on which pages would you like the ads to appear.
- 9 Targeting conditions that will allow you to control when an ad should appear.
Sucuri website security is a free WordPress plugin that offers users security features for their website. It is a security suite meant to complement your existing security posture, protect your website from website hacks and DDoS attacks with its security measures. Sucuri’s Website Firewall is a reverse proxy that filters all your traffic through one of the various Points of Presence (POPs) around the world.
Other features include;
- Security Activity Auditing
- Website Firewall (premium)
- Blacklist Monitoring
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Effective Security Hardening
- Security Notifications
- Post-Hack Security Actions
Live Chat is a WordPress Plugin that allows adding live chat support to your WordPress website easily. It Provides instant communication with on-site visitors and customers and enables a prompt resolution to their questions or concerns. It allows you to add a chatbox to your website site which then enables you to communicate with your visitors in real-time. It Increases your sales and helps you build stronger customer relationships.
It also including proactive chat invitations that allow agents to send personalized messages automatically. Trigger the invitations when a visitor meets predefined criteria, e.g. the number of visited pages or time spent on the website.
11. Insert Headers and Footers
GUEST POST SUBMITTED BY:
Author: Babatunde Oladogba, Founder: https://wapmastazone.com